A degree or Diploma in Engineering Field, preferably
in Instrumentation or Electronics or Electrical.
Minimum 3 years experiences in the field of
Instrumentation and Control System field.
Perform the project detailed engineering, design,
assembly and testing team of various Control Systems
as per the Project specification requirements
2. OPERATOR TRAINING
SIMULATOR (OTS) ENGINEERS
A degree in Chemical Engineering
Minimum 3 years experience in the dynamic simulation
of oil & gas, refinery and chemical processes
Experience of Operator Training Simulator and
dynamic process simulation studies.
Exposure to different Simulation Software used such
as Shadowplant, HYSYS, Dynamism, Aspen plus, Pro II
3. SENIOR EMERGENCY
SHUTDOWN (ESD) ENGINEERS
a. A degree in B.E.-Instrumentation or Electrical
b. Experience as Sr. ESD Engineer with 7 to 10 years
in the ESD Field
c. Engineering documentation conforming to quality
practices & procedure
d. Performing detailed System and Application
Software Engineering, design, assembly and
testing of the control system as per the customer
4. SCADA Service
Division: Technical Support Department
Qualification and Experience:
· Basic Qualification – Bachelor of
Engineering in Instrumentation or Electronics
· Minimum 3 years experience in process
industries-preferably Oil & Gas/Petrochemical
· Should have worked as Project/Service engineer on
at least medium-sized SCADA project.
· Installation and commissioning Experience is
· Good communication and inter-personal skills
· Thorough knowledge of standards and practices used
in the industry.
. Experience on SCADA projects involving
responsibility of multi-vendor systems
· To provide assigned customers with
field support on SCADA systems.
· This involves extensive travel throughout the
assigned country and to other countries
· Individuals must be able to work independently at
customer sites in providing technical
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· To provide technical assistance and maintain
SCADA systems at customer sites
· To provide the customer with installation and
start up assistance
· To perform administrative duties related to
· Troubleshoots problems on customer systems.
· Corrects problems and repairs as necessary.
· Carries out preventive maintenance work on
assigned service contracts
· Advises customer on site preparation and layout
prior to installation
· Supervises system installation
· Performs system start up operations
· Assists customers in the commissioning of
· Modifies configuration and updates relevant
· Provides 24 hour service when on call
· Repairs, configures, calibrates, stages and
troubleshoots on systems in-house as required
· Reports activities, times, materials and expenses
in accordance with requirements
· Performs any other related duties as required.
· Proficient in SCADA software and PLC based system
· Basic knowledge of FF (Foundation Fieldbus)
including trouble-shooting and installation
· Basic understanding of Microsoft/ Unix Operating
system is desirable
· Basic Networking knowledge including third-party
· Sound fundamentals of process control technology
· In-depth knowledge of SCADA systems, preferably
Yokogawa and third-party interface.
· Knowledge of IT, Networking basics and Microsoft
· Progress Reporting and Presentation skills.
· Project Management and Organizational Skills to
handle Multiple issues
· Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
· A team player with pleasant people skills.
5. Analyzer Engineer
a. Candidates should be B.E. Or B. Tech. Degree
qualified, specialized in
b. Minimum 3 years experience in the design,
engineering, startup, commissioning,
maintenance and training on a diverse range of
analyzers, and Process Gas
Chromatographs in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical
c. Must be fully conversant with the process
applications, and able to design appropriate
sampling systems, Trouble-shoot and resolve complex
6. Field Instrumentation
a. Candidates should be B.E. Or B. Tech.
Degree-qualified, specialized in
b. Minimum 5 years experience in the design,
startup, commissioning, service and training
on Field Instruments (FF & Hybrid) used in the Oil &
Gas, Petrochemical industry.
c. Should be well-versed with all kinds of
flow-meters, pressure and level transmitters with
hands-on experience on sizing calculations, design
and trouble-shooting, and adept in
a. Candidate should be specialized chemical engineer
b. Around 5 yrs experience in implementation of APC
application hands on experience.
c. Should have worked on SMOC & RQE software.
d. For PIMS must have quantum & Pi system knowledge
and hands on experience.
Sales Support Engineer
Yokogawa DCS & Safety Systems
Preparation of Techno-Commercial
System (DCS & Safety) Proposals for Large / Mega System
specifically for Refinery, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas & Power
Cost Estimation & technical as
well as commercial Optimization for the mentioned proposals
Compliances to specifications
Sales Support Activities for
Systems (DCS & Safety) which mainly include
Technical Discussions with
Customer & End User
Technical Clarifications to
Customer’s Queries on Proposal
System Presentations (DCS &
Interactions with Headquarters &
other Affiliates for Multi EPC Projects
Interactions with Headquarters
for Additional Support (Technical as well as Commercial)
Coverage: Entire Middle East (including Bahrain, UAE, Qatar,
Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan & Syria)
with Proposal Deadlines which involves working extra hours (if
required) & working on weekends.
Traveling (not limited to Middle East region but also to Europe,
Singapore, Japan, Korea & North America for interactions with
various EPCs, Consultants & End Uses)
proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point & should
have sufficient experience/exposure in Microsoft Office Project
& Microsoft Visio
: Around 3-6 years in the above activities
The above campaign is
planned for interview on 27-28 of March 2010.
Terms & Conditions: