In possession of bachelor degree or equivalent which shall be used to secure the work
2. Has more than 10 years experience (and employment certificates to match).
3. Can speak ENGLISH. Please indicate the level of capability.
4. In possession of a Passport with 18 months validity and longer.
· Jacket experience
· Offshore Structural drafting/Checking (temporary methods experience) in Auto CAD
2000 or higher
· Drafting of temporary steel layouts & details, rigging & lifting arraignments, etc.
Main contractual conditions
Performs 3D modelling and 2D drafting tasks assigned by the Offshore Structural Project Specialist Lead, Engineers and Designers within schedule and with due respect to Quality and Safety requirements related with design, verification, testing or study activities.
Interfaces with other Draftsmen and report on a continuous basis to Offshore Structural Project Specialist Lead, Engineers and Designers.
1) Verifies at any time that the input information used for the work assigned are keeping up with the project development and warn the Designers, Engineers or Structural Project Specialist Lead on any detected anomaly.
2) Carries out 3D modelling with either PDMS or PDS.
3) Carries out design or fabrication drawings for primary, secondary and tertiary structures.
4) Carries out bill of materials or material take off for requisitions.
5) Ensures the quality of documents he produces by a permanent and adequate self-check.
6) Signs the documents produced.
7) Informs all people concerned by the modifications resulting of the documents produced.
8) Ensures, when required, the verification of documents produced by other Draftman of the team.
9) Updates the documents produced after comments issued by other disciplines (inter-discipline checks) or external stakeholders on the project (Client, Yards, Third party review, etc.).
10) Applies during the work assigned the relevant provisions of the Offshore Structural Department Quality Control Procedure..
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume (CV) stating personal particulars, employment history and certificate, qualifications in English not latest on December 21, 2011 to the following e-mail address : email@example.com not more than 300kb.
Please write ”Azerbaijan -Structural Draftsman/Checker” on your application title and email subject.
Application exceeding more than 300kb will be automatically deleted.
We are sorry, only shortlist candidates will be notified.
For more info's, please call us
PT. Totaldata Persada
Jln. Raya Jatikramat No. 8 Jatimakmur Pondok Gede Bekasi 17421
Telp. 021-8477689, 021-84994728. Attn.: Ms. Silvy / Ms. Eva
Last updated: December 12, 2011